Tuesday 26 August 2014

Imagine A Day



Imagine A Day
by Sarah L. Thomson (Author), Rob Gonsalves (Illustrator).

Our daughter received this book from from one of Jeff's friends. We don't see him as often as we would like, but he always comes with a fabulous book in hand for our daughter.

Sarah L. Thomson, the author, takes children on a magical journey.  She inspires the readers to dream and consider new ways of looking at everyday places.








This book is accompanied with pictures as magical as the writing.  



 My Daughter and I spent hours looking about the pictures, then coming up with our own ideas using the sentence starter "Imagine A Day...".  I Imagined a day... where my coffee mug never emptied.  Our daughter Imagined a day... when could eat as much chocolate as she could without mommy telling her "That's enough"


School for us begins next week.  I plan to use this book to help us create a class room book with each child adding their own page with the sentences starter "Imagine a Day..."

This is the page I plan to use with my students. If you click on the picture below you should be able to get this page as well.  (This is my first time linking through google docs so hopefully this works:))



No comments:

Post a Comment